COVID-19 Operational Protocols
In keeping with the highest possible standards of cleanliness & hospitality Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar will be enacting a clear & consistent set of protocols to ensure the safety of our staff & guests. Our goal is to continue to provide a polished & sophisticated service in an impeccably clean & fresh environment.
- Reservations are strongly advised for guests.
- Walk-in guests as always will be welcomed but will be required to check in with our host team to register their contact information & wait in designated areas as required.
- Guests waiting for tables will be contacted via text message when tables are ready.
- 1 member of each party will be asked to provide contact information to allow for contact tracing if required.
- Guest’s temperatures will be taken on arrival. Any guest displaying a temperature above 30.8c will be required to return at a later date.
- Boulevard’s floor plan has been adjusted to 50% capacity to allow for ample spacing between tables. Tables have been specifically configured to allow service from the end of each table.
- Staff members will remain 6 feet/2 metres away from guests.
- Standard 6’/2m distancing will be required of guests. This will include, line ups & washrooms.
- Directional arrows are in place to create one-way paths through the restaurant.
STAFF SAFETY & PPE
- Staff start times are staggered & schedules are built into workgroups.
- Pre-shifts are done digitally prior to arrival at work.
- Face masks or shields are worn at all times by all staff.
- Menus will be available as single use versions or via QR code at the table.
- Full wine list & cocktail list will be available via QR code on client’s personal devices.
COCKTAILS & WINE SERVICE
- Bar staff to wear face shields.
- Tongs used for all product handling.
- Straws available on request.
- All Bottles to be sanitized prior to service & handled at a dedicated & sanitized station.
SERVICE & FOOD DELIVERY
- Our service team will be divided with defined roles to ensure a separate group is handling soiled dishes. Table servers will be strictly allowed to handle clean items avoiding any possible transference table to table.
- Debit machines sanitized after each use.
- Cash will not be accepted. Credit or debit only.
- All staff will be screened for temperature prior to each shift.
- Any staff displaying signs of illness of any kind will be required to stay home & report for testing.
CLEANING & SANITATION
- Tables & chairs are fully sanitized after each use.
- All cutlery & glass polishing is conducted with gloves & masks in a socially distant area.
- Alcohol based sanitizer is available at all tables, washrooms & side stations.
- Every 30 minutes a full sanitation of all high touch points will be conducted.
- All high frequency touch points such as Point of Sale & payment terminals will be disinfected after each use.
- A nightly deep clean & full disinfection of the restaurant.